Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jim and Loretta Murray and Brent Colley singing "The Lighthouse"

Revival at LBC was awesome. We had a tremendous team Mike Cocoris and Jim Murray. It was extra special for me to host Jim and his wife Loretta. Jim is a world renown singer he has numerous Grammies and Dove awards for his recordings with the Imperials and Gaither Vocal Band. He sang with Elvis Presley, Carol Channing and many other artist. Serving with him this week was a wonderful experience he is a very gracious and easy going dude. I would highly recommend him for leading worship in revival. The people at LBC loved his music and he was quick to share with you how the Lord transformed his life.

Tuesday night I talked them into letting me sing with them. They chose an old song called the Lighthouse and I just happened to have my video camera..:)

4 comments:

Rachel Credille said...

Brent,
I just checked your blog this morning before starting my day of schoolwork. I loved all the recent pictures of Mandy and the children. We miss and love you all so much.
Now,, for the Lighthouse. I sat with tears in my eyes as the Lord Blessed me. How thankful I am for that old Lighthouse that still guides me today. No matter how stormy it gets or how troubled the waters I always have that light to look to.
God Bless You,
Love In Christ,
Your Sis, Rachel

Kim+ said...

Brent,
I enjoyed your video of your singing with Jim & Loretta Murray. We helped him with a few singing engagements probably 10 years ago, but have lost track of him recently. Could you tell us how to reach him? Thanks,and keep singing!
Kim Akers
Noblesville, IN
kimakers1@gmail.com

S Bullen said...

Brent,
I just stumbled upon your website through Belmont Times. I'm one of your former teachers--Mrs. Clark, and just wanted you to know how proud I am that you are serving the Lord and singing His praises! Best of luck and keep on singing because "He Keeps Me Singing"!

S Bullen said...

Brent,
I just stumbled upon this website through Belmont Times. I'm one of your "childhood" teachers-- Mrs. Clark. I'm so glad to read about your serving the Lord and singing His praise. Just wanted you to know that I remember you and wish for you the best.

Mrs. Clark
(sclark@tishomingo.k12.ms.us)