Monday, July 02, 2007

He Will Be One Monday July 9.



Here are my beautiful children. I am amazed at how they both have grown. Bryant will be 1 year old this Monday. It is awesome how they love each other. Abbey can simply speak a word and the dude goes to pieces laughing. Bryant is a great little man. (as long as you are not late with a meal) I am so thankful that God has allowed me to experience the great miracle of being a Dad to two wonderful kids. Counting Abbey's this will make our 5th birthday party. I'm now sitting here reminiscing about the past and i thought of the advice that my 90+ year old grandfather shared with me. It was during Mandy's first pregnancy and advice was freely given solicited or unsolicited. It was in the midst of all those "child birthing & rearing, tips" we received my papa's advice has proven to be the most accurate. He simply said "son time will fly." I am witnessing these babies grow up right before my eyes. How privileged I am.

Thanks God for my children.

No comments: